Monday, March 24, 2014

Let the Blog Continue.....

I have not posted much to my blog over the last year.  I can't exactly pinpoint any particular reason for it.  Some of it is due to laziness on my part - I just didn't feel like taking the time to do it.  Some of it could be the fact that I was annoyed with our nation's leaders that I didn't know what to post and what to leave alone (after all, there was so much to comment about).  Some of it is due to the fact that my posts do not automatically post to Facebook, and I did not want to take the time to write a blog post and then link it to Facebook (it seems so self-centered, I know). Some of it is due to just being able to post a link to a news story on Facebook and then making a couple of snide comments about the article.  The truth is that there were just a variety of reasons that I could give for not posting anything.

But I would like to get back to posting more about what is going on today, whether it is just local news, politics, sports, celebrity news, or just anything that garners my interest.  So often, we complain that out voices are not being heard.  Well, this is a chance for my voice to be heard, even if only by a small audience.  Maybe, the right person will see my blog someday and that will vault me into some sort of popularity.  Who knows.  In the meantime, enjoy my thoughts and opinions on what is going on the world around us.  And feel free to comment if you see fit to do so.

No comments: